Sunday, October 16, 2005


What a marvelous afternoon. Nothing I enjoy more then strolling through a market place filled with creativity. My problem is that I want a bit of every thing available. As this is my first trip here I am not sure how this works. I see no prices on anything so I guess I shall just hop right in and barter.

Sooner or later I will set up a booth of my cupboard full of creativity efforts but for now I would like to offer a little brochure I put together, which will start the wheels of synchronicity for you, in exchange for something from your booth. Energy and mass are interchangeable so the logical place to set syncronicity into motion is on the top of Energy Mountain. It is this brochure I would like to exchange, in snail-mail, for something from your booth. I am going to walk back through the market place and start a wish list and try to think of other things you might like to trade for.

By the way, I must stop and bid on those hands from the Enhantress. I have a big wish I want fulfilled. CroneJane  Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 10:37 PM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

Like you I love trading and bartering Jane. I will happily make exchanges and have already noted that I will edit, illustrate and publish a short piece for you. Simply send it to me via email and I will begin soon. I am sure other market operators will be happy to make similar exchanges.

 
At 11:53 PM, Blogger Fran said...

Dear Jane: sent you an email to the address I had but got no answer so it was probably wrong. Would you mind sending me another: Fran

naisburi@iinet.net.au

 

Post a Comment

<< Home