Saturday, October 01, 2005

More pop culture boxes and magnets



"I'm gonna be a star someday, Mama." (Elvis lives! Fridge magnet)




















(below)
"It's quite easy, really. With a steady suppply of Vicodin and male strippers, any girl can run an empire." (Fridge magnet)


























Aliens in America (interior is holographic purple paper)



Shortly after getting home perms,
Janet and Betty went on a tri-state
killing spree.



My Big-hair, high heel, white trash, joolry box
(The interior has philosophic statements such as "It's just as easy to fall in love with a rich man as a poor one, etc)

My tribute to the spectacularly tacky Anna Nicole.






These are some more of my silly pop-culture boxes and magnets. Let me know if you are interested. The magnets are only $4 bucks, US and the boxes are $8. Even if I don't sell anything, it's fun to share.

3 Comments:

At 2:54 PM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

Now Karen darling! These are wonderful. I do love your humour! Can I get a magnet of the Queen to give to the Amazon Queen the next time I see her. She will have cook put it on the fridge for sure.

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Yes, of course. If you will send me your address via my regular email, I will send you one. Since it is for the queen it it gratis.

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

The Queen will hear of no such thing. Rather than send money however she has told me to send a card from the Gypsy Camp and a personal little sketch just for you. We will exchange addresses and have some fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home