Saturday, October 29, 2005

Bugle Call for Market, Halloween and All Soul's Day



The bugle has sounded, calling everyone to make their way to the bloggers to post for the Sunday Market, Halloween and All Soul's Day. There are lots of activitities to choose from. You can go to the Divination Tent, use the Golden Bone Chair, sail across the lake with Baba to the Isle of Ancestors or do your own thing.




Baba Yaga lives deep in the forest, in a hut that stands on chicken legs and is surrounded by a fence of bones. It is said that she guards the gate to the Other World. Are you willing to go for a ferry ride in her black swan boat to the Isle of Ancestors?



4 Comments:

At 7:22 AM, Blogger Imogen Crest said...

Just fabulous!

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger Audrey Larkin said...

Since I'm in the mood to try something unusual, I'll listen for the bugle and follow it's sounds to the ferry. Being that is is soon to be "All Souls Day," anything is possible and the Other World beckons. -Audrey

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger le Enchanteur said...

Excellent Audrey! This is good news! Enjoy!

 
At 11:48 PM, Blogger Lois said...

As I am resting up today being Sunday 30th October and all that.
I thought I was dreaming out in the garden when all I could hear was some infernal Bugler ,sounded like a record was stuck on a turntable...easily solved I went inside and put cotton wool in my ears....perfect..
Have my purple back pack with my mermaid costume in...it is very small and scant ..Now the divination Tent interests me....
Unknown things to discover but not the future ...I can't quite face it at the momment if what I read and hear are of THAT other world...I think I shall stay here for ever with you
all....If that's ok...
Just love that Black Swan,
I know I have written of this black Swan in another life...and tonight I will search through my folders to find when and where Madame Muse.

Lois (Muse of the Sea) 30-10-05

 

Post a Comment

<< Home