Saturday, December 10, 2005

In faire trade

Lois posted --- (about lost charity)

I ask Faucon

"Will they come again those times"
Oh wise one please tell me YES.

Lois (Muse of the Sea) 9-12-05
…………………………………………………………………………………………..

In response ..


The Goddess whispers from the sea,

"again and again,
as currents beneath the waves --
unseen, but known to thee."

And the maiden asked of mentors,
siblings, parents and teachers --
"is there a truth in charity and love,
found in each person and soul?"

and she was told to eat her porridge
like the other silent children,
and count her blessings and pray …

"again and again,
as currents beneath the waves --"

As a mother she asked of friends,
and lovers and children and dreams,
"as I gift life and love in charity,
do I speak to the soul or troubled mind?"

and she was told to bide her time,
like other confused parents,
and find wisdom in contemplation."

"again and again,
as currents beneath the waves --"

As an aging crone she asked no questions,
but spoke to strangers one and all,
"Thank you for just being -- in passing close,
and gifting me selfless love unknowlingly."

And in return she got nothing,
like others finding peace,
which she cherished dearly …

"again and again,
as currents beneath the waves --"

1 Comments:

At 5:20 AM, Blogger Lois said...

Thank you for your words of wisdom once again Dear Friend,

I so relate to each paragraph,and as you so knowingly put it.....
We ask the same question at each stage of our lives and it takes till we become much older before the answer was plain for us to see
To be sure there was much hurt along the way,but I would not have had it otherwise for how would I have gained peace and the wisdom to know it . With the goddess whispering in my ear "it is time" "it is time to climb the stairs to bed "

Another wonderful story to print out and place on my fridge to read over and over ...As my cup runneth over so does my fridge door fill to capacity.

Lois (Muse of the Sea) 11/12/05

 

Post a Comment

<< Home