Saturday, November 26, 2005

Just Musing

Found Miracle

What indeed is the greater miracle?
To lay my hands on a stricken child
and breathe Light and dream’s melody
to blend with tortured spirit now content?


Or allow an aging man to release
his sorrowed grief into my midwife arms,
and walk ever on with a lighter step?

Or that another trusts and loves enough
to tell me my presence surely helped,
even when they perceived nothing at all,
but then find they have cured themselves,
for fear of disappointing my quiet heart?

Or that a girl laughs at my whistled joy,
and grows to skip around adversity,
and never becomes sad or ill at all?

Thankfully I will not be called to choose,
for these found things make up my gifted day.

1 Comments:

At 7:24 PM, Blogger Lois said...

Just Musing for you Faucon seems a daily event.....
Oh for it to be so for all of us
Not every day but some times I too can bring joy,hope,frienship,understanding and laughter to many I meet on my travels....
And indeed it satisfies me greatly.
My cup runneth over, when it is returned in like ,what more could one want....

Lois (Muse of the Sea) 13/12/05

 

Post a Comment

<< Home