Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Hidden Meaning

There are those who search for hidden meaning
in scripture, poems and people's lives. I thought I'd
give it a try and have kept a list of
'codewords' required to let me on several blogs.
Some resemble the name of the gremlin who
used to live under my bed -- others the list of tabs
on the doll house I attempted to construct.

anyway ....

Pray sgjlkdy qkstyprkl,
jjlkszbn and tytyrhzms --
wqytsddplj ne crdyzxlbd,
for thee must ever fgklrtyp.

So there!


faucon

3 Comments:

At 4:09 PM, Blogger le Enchanteur said...

It would be no good me using any of these codewords because I would never remember them. Collectively I got the message - I think. Sounded very assertive to me.

 
At 11:00 PM, Blogger Imogen Crest said...

No idea what it might mean, but hey, it's all part of the mystery of life. At least that's what they want us to believe! This was very amusing.

 
At 5:14 PM, Blogger Fran said...

Trouble is for those of us who spell badly we now spell worse ( or is it swroe?) The secretarty

 

Post a Comment

<< Home