Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Bottles Again

DJIN CONUNDRUM

There are bottles now aplenty
in the cobweb corners of order --
some bold labled plainly for review;
others piled in random distain.

'Bottles of Djin, I fondly call them --
some with contents you might recognize,
if I let them out -- 'er dusted them
and sipped the heady potion again.

The secret to life's sought balance
is perhaps found lurking here abouts --
but I still don't know for sure, my friend,
whether to put Djin in, or let it out.

2 Comments:

At 4:34 AM, Blogger Lois said...

Faucon...When you don't know for sure what's in the bottle,I suggest you just leave the top on.
I have my trusty Oxford Dictionary beside me.,and what it says for Djin leads me to believe that this spirit is better left where it is....
I am off to bed at this late hour ..A woman of my age should not be out on the streets marching in protests ...

Lois (Muse of the Sea) 15/11/05

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger le Enchanteur said...

I really am going to have to draw some bottles with things slipping out of them faucon. Personally I never did think that Pandora did anything wrong when she opened the box and that hope should never be ensnared. So go for it! Pop a lid and sip some heady potion.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home